The North Central IPM Center's Signature Programs represent the focus of the Center during its current funding cycle. These programs are the basis of the Center's annual priorities.
- Collaborate within the land-grant system and with other stakeholders to increase diversity, equity and inclusion within the IPM community
- Support the next-generation of IPM researchers and educators
- Support crop production while protecting environmental resources such as water, natural areas, and beneficial insects
- Protect human and animal health with IPM
- Prepare for disruptive forces such as climate change and invasive species.